General Course Rules
- Per Illinois Liquor Laws, bringing alcohol on the property is prohibited. No outside alcoholic beverages are allowed onto the golf course. Oak Hills staff members have the right to look through coolers brought into the facility.
- We enjoy having all types of skill levels; however, pace of play is 2 hours and 15 minutes maximum for 9 holes for all.
- All players must have their own golf bag and clubs. Golf clubs are available for rent.
- A maximum of four players are allowed per group – groups of five or more at no time are allowed.
Golf Cart Operating Rules
Players who are 18 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license may rent a golf cart and are reminded to follow the Operation Instructions designated on each golf cart.
- Maximum of 2 riders per cart.
- Maximum of 2 bags per cart.
- Maximum of 2 carts per foursome.
- 2 Single riders in a group will not be permitted.
- No children left unattended in the cart.
- Keep carts at least 30 feet from tees and greens.
- Use cart paths and be sure to drive around bunkers.
Rain Check Policy
- Rain checks are issued if the golf course has closed due to inclement weather or at the discretion of the Golf Professional Staff.
- 9-hole rain checks will be given out if the player has not completed 4 holes.
- Each golfer is responsible for monitoring potential hazardous weather. Golfers are encouraged to seek shelter at the first sign of threatening conditions!